Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Vacation shot


Arveragus,


This is just about the only picture I took of you during our week long vacation. Forgive me. We were very busy, and really didn't take too many pictures. Except for Mary Catherine who took a digital photography class and took 100+ pics of flowers, mountains, and people on ski lifts.




I love you--and take MANY pictures of you when we are home and not so busy!




Momma

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful photograph of John and Avaragus. I am happy to say that I am part of this loving family and Allison you are and will always be MY baby. I love you! mamma/nana

Unknown said...

oops! sorry Arveragus

Unknown said...

Happy July 4th

Unknown said...

Allison,
I have so enjoyed reading your blog! (I went back to the beginning) Thanks for invinting us to visit. I loved the pictures, your notes on life (especially the airport story) and reading the comments. I wish we could see you all more than once a year... though Sundance was great. I'd love to catch up with Courtenay too...
Take care,
Robin