Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Breakfast Conversation with My 3 Sons

John Henry: How many days till we leave for Utah?

MoM: It's 10 days. Do you want an egg and toast?

JH: 10 days! I should pack!

Thaddeus: JAM! JAM! JAM!

Mom: No it's not time to pack. Here's your toast Tadeu.

JH: Are we taking a plane?

Mom: Yes. Here's your egg and toast.

Tadeu: I wanna go on a space ship. Space ship MAMMA? I want BIG JAM.

Arveragus: WAHHH!

Mom: We have to leave soon. Everyone eat. (Picks up baby to nurse).

JH: Should I pack!?!

Mom: Not for Utah! For church!

Tadeu: Space ship? We gonna ride a space ship?

Mom; Yeah--a spaceship to church. It's leaving soon. (starts to wrestle 2 year old into clean clothes).

Arveragus: WAHHH!

Tadeu: NO MAMMA!

JH: I'm hungry.

Mom: Your breakfast is in front of you!

JH: Oh. Didn't see it.

Tadeu: (drops toast on floor) WICKED HARD!!

Mom: Climb down and pick it up, Taj. Here's more Jam. (wipes up jam on floor while nursing baby.)

Everyone ready to leave?

Arveragus: WAHHH.

1 comment:

Alexa said...

I am laughing so hard. I love it! Thank you for sharing this conversation. I am still laughing! Love, Alexa