These are blessed days because I can count them. I have a need to put numbers to days. Like 300 days till Christmas, or 20 days till vacation. My count at the moment is 6 more days of formal lessons! In 6 days the girls and I will have completed 5/6 th grade, and 2nd grade! we have had challenging times, but right now I LOVE HOMESCHOOLING. My enthusiasn is boosted by the 2007-2008 homeschooling catalogue we got last week. Oh the treasures to be had for next year. Adding a few things for the younger kids, and a LOT for #1 student who will be in 6/7th grade.
We also look forward to the summer semester. This involves singing latin and catching and observing and painting a lot of the world around us. Our upcomming trip to Utah will give us prime opportunity to do this in a different geographical zone. But I have to remind the kids that, unlike Maine, Utah DOES have poisonous snakes! Rattlers happen!
So it really is 20 days till vacation, and 6 days till the end of school! (I'm not sure about Christmas) Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment