My poor sweet, never cries baby cried and coughed intermittantly last night. We have a nasty cold going through the family, but the mommy alarms started to sound when Arveragus got worse as his brothers were getting better. When I sat listening to crackling lungs at 2 am I knew a doctors visit was comming.
The verdict--bronchitis and a double ear infection. I can think of a few reasons baby #5 is the youngest babe of mine to receive antibiotics:
--Oregon is very wet, and we have black and orange mold growing in the apartment (I do wipe it--it comes back).
--Pacifiers can contribute to ear infections.
--Yesterdays extended hysteria
Regardless, I am ever grateful for penicillin when I have a baby who needs it. He has had his second dose, and should sleep a lot better tonight!
Also--he is 19.3 lbs
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment